CGA Subscription & E-Learning Eligibility:
To participate in this program, you must be a GAWDA Distributor Member in good standing.
- New Participants: Eligible GAWDA members interested in participating in the CGA program, that have not previously participated, should complete the GAWDA Subscriber Application. If your company has more than 10 employees, you will also need to complete the GAWDA Safety Data Reporting Form.
- Existing Participants: Companies who participated in the Safety Awards last year will also need to fill out the GAWDA Safety Data Reporting Form to participate again this year. If you’d like to add employees to your CGA subscription, please complete the GAWDA Subscriber Update Form.
- Completed forms should then be emailed to GAWDASubscription@cganet.com
- Once CGA receives your completed information, they will verify that your company is a member in good standing with GAWDA. Your GAWDA CGA subscriber accounts will be set up in the CGA database and each individual will receive an email from CGA with instructions on how to proceed, along with a password to access CGA publications and E-Learning.
- The login page for GAWDA CGA is portal.cganet.com/GAWDA.aspx
- Any questions on your GAWDA CGA access may be directed to Michael Federovich, Compressed Gas Association, phone: (703) 788-2722, email: email@example.com