To promote the safe operation and economic vitality of distributors of industrial gases and related equipment manufacturers.
Statement of Purpose
- PROVIDE high impact educational and training opportunities and meetings for the industry.
- DEVELOP, publish, and promote the broadest distribution of information for safety and environmentally responsible practices.
- PARTNER with our manufacturer members
- ANTICIPATE and proactively influence federal government activities and issues of interest to the industry, provide analysis on current issues and disseminate relevant information to the membership.
- MAINTAIN a strong and involved membership.
- OFFER quality services tailored to meet the member company’s changing needs in a competitive environment.
- ESTABLISH GAWDA as the authoritative source of the industry.
- ADVANCE the growth and technological progress of the industry.
- SERVE the current and future needs of our member companies so they may better serve their customers, employees, and society.
- STRIVE aggressively to build GAWDA’s position and image as the national voice for our industry.
Leadership Development Scope
It is the role of the First Past President to present the incoming Slate of Officers to the membership at the fall Annual Convention.
The First Past President, with guidance from the Executive Committee, is responsible for vetting, selecting, and securing commitments for all open Board seats as well as “Mr./Ms. X,” the incoming Executive Committee member who will rise to the GAWDA President seat in four years.
MR./MS. X and Board Member Nomination Form
Nominations will be accepted between April 1 and May 31. Please return the completed nomination form to John Ospina at email@example.com
You have two options to submit your nomination. Choose one of the following:
- Download the nomination form and email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the form below