GAWDA U is FREE to GAWDA MEMBERS!
GAWDA U Online is an employee training curriculum and management tracking protocol that addresses many of your training needs in the areas of compliance with safety practices and government regulations, which are impacting your core business.
Click here to download the GAWDA U Brochure
GAWDA University is facilitated by Norco, a GAWDA Member.
To sign up for the program, send an email to Michelle Zimmerman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Managers will receive instructions on how to access the curricula and maintain online accounts recording each employee’s training record.
Employees will be assigned passwords to access training online.
CURRENT COURSE OFFERINGS:
- Acetylene Safe Handling and Storage
- Argon/Nitrogen Safe Handling and Storage
- Back Injury Prevention and Safety
- Carbon Dioxide Safe Handling & Storage
- cGMP Training Part 1: An Introduction to the FDA
- cGMP Training Part 2: Definitions and Prohibited Acts
- cGMP Training Part 3: Overview of cGMPs per 21 CFR
- Confined Space Awareness
- Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout)
- DOT Driver’s Training – Part 1
- DOT Driver’s Training – Part 2
- DOT Driver’s Training – Part 3
- Entry Level Driver Training
- Ergonomics: Computer Workstations – Part 1
- Ergonomics: Computer Workstations – Part 2
- Ergonomics: Computer Workstations – Part 3
- FDA CGMPs for Clerical/Counter Positions
- Hazard Communication
- Helium Safe Handling and Storage
- HR001 Wage & Hour Compliance Under the Fair Labor Standards Act
- HR002 Respect Make Legal Sense: Workplace Harassment Prevention for Distributors
- HR003 Preventing Workplace Bullying to Support Distributor Success
- Indoor Air Quality
- Label and Tag Awareness
- Medical Device Reporting
- Nitrous Oxide Facts & Guidelines
- Noise and Hearing Conservation
- NVU005 Equipment Tracking System – testing course
- Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene
- Overview of Ergonomics
- Oxygen Safe Handling and Storage
- Prevention of Vehicle Accidents
- Quality at a GAWDA Company
- Reasonable Suspicion Training for Supervisors
- SAFE002a – Forklift Safety Training – Part 1
- SAFE002b – Forklift Safety Training – Part 2
- SAFE005a – Personal Protective Equipment – Part 1
- SAFE005b – Personal Protective Equipment – Part 2
- SAFE005c – Personal Protective Equipment – Part 3
- Safety in the Workplace
- Toxicology & Exposure