Discount Business Services
GAWDA is partnering with NAW Service Corporation (NAW/SC), a wholly owned subsidiary of the National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors (NAW), to leverage the collective purchasing power of industry firms in order to offer high quality business programs designed to meet the special needs of wholesaler-distributors at very favorable prices. As a member association of NAW, GAWDA encourages its members to review the following programs for price and service competitiveness.
Choose a topic on which you’d like to save money:
Under NAW and Hertz’s Business Account Program for wholesaler-distributors, enrolled companies can take advantage of special low NAW-negotiated rates, earned Free Rental Days and other premium benefits. In addition, your traveling employees can enjoy a one-year complimentary membership in Hertz #1 Club Gold, a $60 value per membership, to provide an expedited car rental experience.
NAW members can now save up to 29% on select FedEx® shipping services and can also take advantage of additional savings on FedEx Freight® and FedEx National LTLSM services. NAW is proud to support our members and has teamed up with FedEx to help boost your bottom line. If you are looking for reliable and cost-effective shipping, you can count on FedEx to deliver.
NAW members can now take advantage of the following discounts on select FedEx services:
- Up to 29% on select FedEx Express® U.S. services
- Up to 25% on select FedEx Express international services
- Up to 20% on select FedEx Ground® services
- Up to 10% on select FedEx Home Delivery® services
- Additional savings on FedEx Freight® and FedEx National LTLSM services
Once you have enrolled in the FedEx Advantage® Program, your discounts will automatically be applied to your FedEx account number. Best of all, there are no costs and no minimum shipping requirements to take advantage of this great member benefit.
Yellow and Roadway Corp.
Yellow and Roadway have integrated to give you YRC – the genuine heavyweight expert with the most comprehensive network available. NAW members can receive competitive discounts on qualifying less-than-truckload (LTL) shipments. YRC offers flexible, efficient solutions, including comprehensive regional and national coverage with a full suite of guaranteed, expedited and specialized services.
- Expedited Precision™ offers you expedited, time-definite, air and ground service backed by our industry-leading customer satisfaction guarantee.
- Guaranteed Precision™ will get your goods to their destination with a guarantee, ensuring delivery, on or before the standard service date by noon, 5 p.m., or within a customer-defined window, or you don’t pay.
- Exhibit is a single source to satisfy your shipping needs to, from and between trade shows – including air and ground, expedited and guaranteed.
- Cross-border dedicated service to Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
- YRC.com allows users to easily access shipping information 24/7.
Save 64% on regional, next day delivery of LTL freight throughout North America
USF Holland: Reliable service in the Midwest, Southeast, and parts of Canada
USF Reddaway: Reliable service throughout the Pacific Northwest and parts of Canada
New Penn: Reliable transportation throughout the Northeast and parts of Canada
UPS Supply Chain Solutions
Save at least 45% on North American Air Freight and 20% on International Air Freight
- North American Air Freight: guaranteed express air freight solutions for heavy cargo over 100 lbs with Next Day, 2nd Day, and Economy options available
- International Air Freight: choose from a variety of customized solutions, including Gold Priority, Express, Preferred, Standard, and Charter services
Bank Card Processing
We are pleased that in this current economic climate that we are able to offer our member companies access to a greatly improved payment processing product from Solveras Payment Solutions, Solveras SmartPay. The new Payment Processing Program provides you:
- On average, Solveras saves wholesaler-distributors $2,887 a year on payment processing costs.*
- Solveras finds savings for 70% of wholesaler-distributors that take advantage of their free Payment Processing Tune-up.
- Credit card processing statements may include hidden costs and high processing rates and Solveras can help you understand your true credit card acceptance costs.
- Today, there is more to payment processing than just credit cards. ECheck, recurring payments, remote deposit capture, web payments – there’s a world of cost saving options available to you.
*Represents the average amount of annual savings that were found for NAW members who have switched to Solveras in 2008.
This Group Life Insurance Program has been an NWSA/GAWDA benefit for 40 years. More than 5300 employees of 150 welding supply employers and associate members are currently insured for more than $350,000,000 of insurance under this plan. Throughout its long history, more than $18,000,000 has been paid to beneficiaries. GAWDA Consultant Dave Irving is your contact. To learn more about the GAWDA program, click on the link to the left.
Note: This is not an NAW program.
On this site you’ll find business books, research reports and audio and videotapes created especially for wholesalers and distributors. These products include the highly-acclaimed Facing the Forces of Change series of wholesale distribution industry trends reports, as well as titles on electronic commerce, sales and marketing, industry consolidation, and much more.
Click the link to the left to view new releases and the complete catalog. You’ll receive an automatic 5% discount when ordering online through the secure server, and quantity discounts start at two copies of any title(s).
Industrial Market Research
ndustrial Market Information is a leading market research company specializing in quantification of the industrial b2b markets. Our capabilities allow us to approximate the end use consumption of over 200 various MRO and OEM products by consuming SIC code and by national, state, county or zip code. Our roots go back to 1967, and the current team has been together since IMI’s inception in 1986. We have had many industrial associations endorse our product, and have completed thousands of projects since then.
Note: This is not an NAW program. Please indicate the NWSA/GAWDA as the referring agent.
NAW has entered into a partnership with Cortera to give those wholesale distribution business executives responsible for profit and growth new tools to make their decisions faster and more accurately. Cortera PULSE, their flagship product, let’s you monitor your entire customer portfolio thru daily email alerts which notify you of developments that could impact your customer’s ability to buy and pay. PULSE also let’s you see where there is growth within your existing customer base.
Cortera is the leading source for the freshest and most accurate information about your customers and business partners. Cortera provides the insights you need into your riskiest and most collectable accounts and let’s you pinpoint areas of growth.
Profit is the point and smart companies get there with Cortera.
GAWDA Career Center
GAWDA Career Center is the premier electronic recruitment resource for the industry. Here, employers and recruiters can access the most qualified talent pool with relevant work experience to fulfill staffing needs.