Purdue Certificate in Innovative Distribution
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
University of Innovative Distribution (UID)
Virtually on March 15-17, 2021
The University of Innovative Distribution is a concentrated educational program focused on the unique needs of the wholesale distribution industry. Since its inception in 1994, UID has become known worldwide for excellence in education. UID is sponsored by the Association Education Alliance (AEA) a consortium of 40+ distribution professional associations, in cooperation with the Department of Technology Leadership and Innovation of Purdue University. Working together, these groups take great pride in providing a superior learning experience.
At the conclusion of the program, attendees receive, via email, an official Letter of Completion issued by Purdue University awarding 30 hours (3 CEUs – Continuing Education Units) for satisfactory completion of the program. These CEUs may be applied toward a Professional Certificate in Innovative Distribution which can be earned after successful completion of 90 hours (9 CEUs) of approved course work.
A minimum of 30 hours must be earned through UID participation. Additional credits may be derived from courses taken independently or through your trade association. Attendees who have earned the required 90 hours are eligible for the Purdue certification. Certification applications are reviewed several times a year with Certification awards made shortly thereafter.
This year’s virtual event will be a live, interactive experience:
- 24 Keynote and Breakout sessions presented live
- Learn from 23 instructors, recognized as best in their profession, who know and understand distribution
- Three afternoons of fast-paced programming designed to keep you engaged
- Value-priced All-Access Pass, providing access to the recordings for all sessions offered as part of the virtual program
- Earn the equivalent of 1 to 3 CEU’s toward the Purdue University Certificate in Innovative Distribution
A detailed schedule and registration information is available here.