View webinar From August 23, 2016 where we discuss the benefits of this program.
Eligibility: To participate in this program, you must be a GAWDA Distributor Member with dues current.
- New Companies: Eligible GAWDA members interested in participating in the CGA program, that have not previously participated, should complete the Registration Form, Awards Form, and New Company Safety Award Reporting Form. Forms can then be emailed to GAWDASubscription@cganet.com.
- Once CGA receives completed information, we will check the GAWDA member list to ensure that the requestor is a member in good standing with GAWDA. CGA Staff will then enter the information for each GAWDA subscriber into our database. Once they have been entered, the individuals will receive an email with instructions on how to proceed, along with a password to access the site.
- Existing Companies: Companies participating last year in the Safety Awards will need to fill out the Renewing Companies – Safety Award Reporting Form along with their Awards Form to participate again this year.
- With that login information, go to gawda.cganet.com.
- Please direct any questions to:
Compressed Gas Association, Inc.
14501 George Carter Way, Suite 103
Chantilly, VA 20151
703-788-2722 – phone
703-961-1831 – fax
Once logged on, you should see…
Once there, click on “My Publications” to view a list of CGA publications:
Once you select a publication, you’ll be taken to the Publication Detail page, where you can download a free electronic publication or purchase a hardcopy for the price shown for members.