CGA Subscription & E-Learning Eligibility:
To participate in this program, you must be a GAWDA Distributor Member with dues current.
- New Participants: Eligible GAWDA members interested in participating in the CGA program, that have not previously participated, should complete the Application Form. If your company has more than 10 employees, you will also need to complete the Awards Form and CGA Distributor Safety Award Reporting Form.
- Existing Participants: Companies who participated in the Safety Awards last year will need to fill out the Renewing Companies – Safety Award Reporting Form along with their Awards Form to participate again this year. If you’d like to add employees to your CGA subscription, please complete the Add Subscribers form.
- Completed forms should then be emailed to GAWDASubscription@cganet.com
- Once CGA receives your completed information, they will verify that your company is a member in good standing with GAWDA. Your GAWDA CGA subscriber accounts will be set up in the CGA database and each individual will receive an email from CGA with instructions on how to proceed, along with a password to access CGA publications and E-Learning.
- The login page for GAWDA CGA is gawda.cganet.com. Additional information on how to navigate through your GAWDA CGA account may be found here.
- Any questions on your GAWDA CGA access may be directed to Michael Federovich, Compressed Gas Association, phone: (703) 788-2722, email: email@example.com