Driving Sales Success in the “New Normal”
GAWDA Distributor Member Sales Training
We have partnered with GAWDA Member Venator Sales Group to offer an opportunity for our Distributor Members to learn from sales success best practices, as we all navigate through today’s “new normal”.
This 3-part series will equip participants to sell more effectively, strategically and efficiently. The investment for this value-packed series is $175.00 per registrant.
This course meets for 3 sessions:
- Friday, July 17, 2020, 1:00 – 2:30 PM Eastern
- Tuesday, July 21, 2020, 1:00 – 2:30 PM Eastern
- Friday, July 24, 2020, 1:00 – 2:30 PM Eastern
GAWDA and Venator are providing a complimentary follow-up session for your company’s Sales Management on Tuesday, July 28th, from 1:00-2:30 PM Eastern, entitled “How to Develop a Hunter Salesforce”.
Details will be provided after your registration.
Class 1: Developing Your Sales Messaging
Friday, July 17th, 1:00 – 2:30 PM Eastern
- Why traditional sales messaging is ineffective and puts us in a commodity bucket
- How to create messages that differentiate and align with the prospect’s needs
- How to develop targeted messaging for different markets and solution sets
- How to create stakeholder specific messages
Class 2: Performing an Effective Phone-based or Walk-in Cold Call
Tuesday, July 21st, 1:00 – 2:30 PM Eastern
- Why the conventional method of cold calling is so frustrating
- What NOT to do: The reason most cold calls go nowhere
- Using “ambivalence theory” to increase the odds of success
- A “four-part key to success” in driving revenue opportunities with cold calls
- Tactics for voice mail, gatekeepers, and robust prospects
Class 3: Advanced Cold Calling Tips and Techniques
Friday, July 24th, 1:00 – 2:30 PM Eastern
- Dealing with and getting past gatekeepers
- Utilizing research from sites including LinkedIn and others to find prospects
- Leveraging data from job postings for production, operations and welding supervisors
- Creating a compelling voicemail
- Developing an effective follow-up email
- The mindset and traits needed to “control the conversation”
Registration is now open.
(Or you can go directly to https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/5828985435880595725 to register.)
To learn more about Venator Sales Group, please visit them here.
If you have any questions, or need assistance registering, please contact Andrea Levy, GAWDA Director Member Services & Programs.