Discover the “P.E.R.K.S” of being a GAWDA Member!
PROFESSIONAL CONSULTANT SUPPORT
GAWDA’s Expert Consultants keep you updated on;
- Changes in regulations and proposed updates from industry compliance agencies including; DOT, Homeland Security, FDA, Medical Gases, OSHA and EPA.
- Industry alerts, recalls, and other related communications to keep your organization, staff and customers safe.
- Timely information on Government Affairs topics that could impact your business along with a proactive partnership with sister associations like the NAW and CGA, to get your voice heard in Washington DC.
- A GAWDA Healthcare exchange program designed to save members money and help them navigate through the changes in the “Affordable Care Act”.
- GAWDA Group Life Insurance program povides low cost coverage for employees, spouses and dependents. 50+ year program insuring member companies through MetLife and administered by USI Affinity.
EVENTS AND MEETINGS THAT BUILD RELATIONASHIPS AND EDUCATE MEMBERS
Spring Management Conference – Designed to target the needs of management and operations decision makers, the SMC serves as an ideal platform for tactical networking, process-oriented business education, and actionable take-home solutions.
Annual Convention – Formatted to attract business owners and the company’s top decision makers, the AC addresses the market’s opportunities and threats at the ‘big picture’ level and provides occasion for strategic networking with the Industry’s leaders.
Regional Meetings – These events are scheduled throughout the year and a convenient and cost effective way to network with other members closer to home. See the Regional Meeting Schedule for times and locations near you.
Educational Offerings including;
- GAWDA U is an easy‐to‐use online training tool for your employees. The educational content of GAWDA U was developed to support GAWDA’s primary mission of providing information to assist you in improving your company’s safety and compliance.
- Webinars – Committee-sponsored webinars are scheduled periodically throughout the year and offer timely industry updates. Keep an eye on the GAWDA Calendar for specific dates and times.
- UNIVERSITY OF INDUSTRIAL DISTRIBUTION – is a concentrated educational program focused on the unique needs of the industrial wholesale distribution industry.
- ASSOCIATION EDUCATION ALLIANCE – GAWDA is a member of the AEA. AEA represents 43 industrial trade associations. The AEA executives meet biannually to develop programs that bring value to its members. As an association member, GAWDA members have access to affordable educational products and programs that support the industrial distribution business.
- Industry Links to related certification and educational offerings such as;
- The continuing education listing featuring a number of industry related education offerings.
- AWS certification programs for welding and sales training.
- Member Buyer’s Guide with the GAWDA Members-Only Buyers Directory distributor members can access your product offering and contact information whenever they wish, wherever they wish.
- Member Directory – an annual comprehensive reference guide to your partners in industry..
- SOP Program – SOP Manual and related company‐wide training for Oxygen USP, with modules for other medical gases.
- Safety Materials – Safety & Compliance Posters and Literature available for sale through GAWDA.
- Reference Manuals – Annually updated manuals on FDA, DOT, HR, OSHA and EPA regulations and guidelines. Committee developed best practices and helpful forms through the members-only portal.
GAWDA Career Center – With its focus on gases and welding distributors companies and professionals, the GAWDA Career Center offers members – and the industry at large – an easy-to-use and highly targeted resource for online employment connections.
CGA Subscription Program – Provides on-line access to CGA documents. Eligibility: To participate in this program, you must be a GAWDA Distributor Member with dues current.
GAWDA SCHOLARSHIPS PROGRAM – The GAWDA Foundation Scholarship is available to children and employees of active GAWDA member companies. The goal of the GAWDA Foundation is to promote education within the Gases and Welding Industry. Therefore the Trustees make the decisions regarding use and distribution of the funds available.
Discount Business Services – A variety of services are available through both GAWDA and our sister societies.
KNOWLEDGE through effective communications
Welding and Gases Today – GAWDA’s acclaimed quarterly association magazine.
GAWDA Connection – Bi-weekly e-newsletter with member, industry and association news.
Monthly Safety Organizer newsletter – Monthly up-to-date information targeted to safety managers.
Member email notifications on important issues and updates as needed.
SUPPORT our members and the industry by consistently providing cutting edge services that are in line with GAWDA’s Mission.